Martin Hogg MBACP
Coach & Counsellor
About the instructor
If you are a counsellor, therapist or coach looking to set up or grow your existing private practice then this course is the one for you. It has even been called the 'missing module in therapy training'
Over the last 12 years Martin, has helped over 1200 people set up in Private Practice through his one day workshops and one to one coaching. An experienced counsellor with an extensive marketing and operations management background Martin has a unique and accessible style that is engaging and honest. His practical approach makes the whole setting up and growing a private practice seem possible.
Our Anger Management Online Course is great if you want to get started quickly, learn conveniently on your computer, phone or tablet, or lead a very busy life that makes attending a Live Anger Management Course difficult.
This online course comes with this ‘Tame My Temper’ 30 Day guarantee- if you complete the programme and it doesn’t work or you don’t like it for any reason, let us know and we’ll refund you.
What is Your Anger Costing You?
Your job, opportunities and money?
Access to your family?
In This Online Anger Management Course You Will Discover;
- Understanding the mechanism that can take you from reasonable to unreasonable
- How to keep your cool in sticky situations
- Why we sometimes get obsessive and controlling and what to do about it
- How to short-circuit your short fuse
- What to do when you feel things could ‘kick-off’ at work or home
- Why little things often grow into big angry things
- The impact of stress on your anger
- Dealing with situations in a positive way
- How to turn your Anger into positive energy